• Online Quiz App

     



    Hello ! I am M. Hamza. I am web developer and this is my portfolio projects   

    This is mini project which is Online Quiz  App which build on HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP and JAVASCRIPT.

    In this Online Quiz App there are multiple choice question. Students select one option and then press next button and also include a timer functionality and at the when student submit the Quiz there will be score points show and as well as time like in how many time students take to complete the Quiz.

    As I told you I am a web developer I can build multiple website as like mention below:

    I can build best professional website for you like:

    * E-commerce webiste
    * Business website
    * Blog website
    *Jobs portal 
    *Fashion website
    *Online Room booking website


    I will provide:


    -Professional and creative design as you need 
    -All Projects are delivered WITHIN in one week .
    -Continues support even after work is done
    -Unlimited revisions
    -Fully Money back Guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work 



    Visit This Link : ONLINE QUIZ  APP 




  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

    Welcome to my portfolio !
    if you satisfy my work. you can simply click here and contact me at my upwork profile and place the order now.

    ADDRESS

    Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom

    EMAIL

    mhamzaali184@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +4407300522462

    SOCIAL ADDRESS
    BUSINESS PAGES ADDRESS