• Data Entry, Web research data collection, Convert PDF to word

    Always my priority is "Make a Customer Not a Sale"

    If you are looking "virtual assistant" for your organization or your company to entry data from word document or for data collection from web.

    Then you are at the right place i am expert and have experience for data entry web research.

    *************** HERE ARE SOME SERVICES I OFFER YOU ! (: ********************
    • Data entry (online/offline)
    • copy past 
    • typing task
    • PDF to excel
    • PDF to word
    • data scrapping
    • All type of virtual Assistant task.

    ***Please inbox me if you would like work done apart from those listed on top of. ***
    data entry, copy paste, data conversion, excel

    There will be no compromise on "quality work".








  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE

    Welcome to my portfolio !
    if you satisfy my work. you can simply click here and contact me at my upwork profile and place the order now.

    ADDRESS

    Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom

    EMAIL

    mhamzaali184@gmail.com

    MOBILE

    +4407300522462

    SOCIAL ADDRESS
    BUSINESS PAGES ADDRESS